ION Media's innovative and dynamic approach to broadcast technology
has made it one of the top media companies in the United States.
ION Media strives to provide quality, accessible and affordable television entertainment to U.S. consumers.
We believe in the balance of freedom and focus. We understand that risk reaps reward, and work to create an environment in which all ideas are valued so that new ways of thinking can thrive.
We understand that multiple inputs yield the most valuable outputs. We strive for diversity in personnel, management styles and communication.
We are dedicated to providing the necessary tools and support so that each individual has the opportunity to grow, contribute and achieve their potential.
We are data-driven, focused and accountable. Our collective success relies on the idea that each employee bears a responsibility to both themselves and each other.
- ION Television was officially launched on January 29, 2007.
- ION is an industry leader when it comes to digital media. The 2007 launch of Qubo and ION Life marked a first time venture into digital channels by a media company.
- Within 4 years of its initial launch, ION had already cracked the top 10 cable entertainment networks.
- ION Media is the nation’s largest broadcast station group owner with 60 stations reaching 98 million homes, including all of the top 20 markets.
- ION Television's audience is among the most loyal and engaged in the nation, leading the industry with 95% live viewing.
- ION Media's dedication to employees is evident in its comprehensive benefits plan, which includes health insurance, paid time off, a wellness program and 401(k) plan.