Systems Administrator, Servers & SoftwareAPPLY NOW
ION Media has established a track record of operational success and financial growth in building out its company. Available in 98 million homes, ION Media is the nation’s largest operator of full power TV broadcast stations by national household reach, with 60 full power stations.
Launched in 2007, the company’s flagship, ION Television, is a top 10-ranked U.S. general entertainment network featuring a “Positively Entertaining” schedule of proven, award-winning programs, quality original series and popular holiday movies available on multiple platforms via its state-of-the art distribution system.
The Systems Administrator, Servers & Software is responsible for working closely with peers and third-party vendors to ensure effective system and service operations.
- Participates in system planning, design and implementation;
- Performs system problem resolution and assists in the development of documentation;
- Monitor system performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience;
- 5+ years of experience as a systems administrator with enterprise technologies, including, but not limited to, DNS, SSL, IIS, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, System Center;
- 3+ years of Citrix experience, including design, implementation and administration;
- MCSA or higher certification a plus;
- Citrix certification a plus
Oct 19, 2017