Senior Help Desk SupportAPPLY NOW
ION Media has established a track record of operational success and financial growth in building out its company. Available in 98 million homes, ION Media is the nation’s largest operator of full power TV broadcast stations by national household reach, with 60 full power stations.
Launched in 2007, the company’s flagship, ION Television, is a top 10-ranked U.S. general entertainment network featuring a “Positively Entertaining” schedule of proven, award-winning programs, quality original series and popular holiday movies available on multiple platforms via its state-of-the art distribution system.
This is a senior level technical position, requiring a wide variety of experience in supporting technology in a complex environment. The candidate will have demonstrated advanced, in-depth experience with implementing, configuring and supporting Windows based computers.
Duties include level 1, 2, and 3 support of IT applications and services; configuring, installing, and securing computer hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone, in person, and via remote channels;
- Adhere to IT policies and procedures to ensure consistent quality of service;
- Utilize incident management system to receive, track, and resolve requests;
- Manage inventory as it relates to desktops, laptops, peripherals and mobile devices;
- Maintain current working knowledge and documentation of technologies deployed within our environment;
- Test software updates in a lab environment prior to production deployment;
- Any other assigned duties by management
- Demonstrated expertise and proficiency supporting clients within a Microsoft Windows environment with a minimum of (5) years of related experience;
- Results-oriented troubleshooting and commitment to excellence;
- Advanced knowledge of endpoint protection;
- Comfortable working and communicating with senior level executives;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems;
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and follow through with assignments;
- Strong problem solving, organization, and project management skills;
- Must be detail oriented, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Must enjoy interacting with customers;
- Must be flexible with regards to working a schedule that requires “on-call” service.
Jul 14, 2017