Assistant, Commercial OperationsAPPLY NOW
ION Media has established a track record of operational success and financial growth in building out its company. Available in close to 100 million homes, ION Media is the nation’s largest operator of full power TV broadcast stations by national household reach, with over 60 full power stations.
Launched in 2007, the company’s flagship, ION Television, is a top 10-ranked U.S. general entertainment network featuring a “Positively Entertaining” schedule of proven, award-winning programs, quality original series and popular holiday movies available on multiple platforms via its state-of-the art distribution system.
The Assistant for Commercial Operations is responsible for providing a wide range of high-level administrative support to the Chief Commercial Officer, through the effective managing, organizing and leveraging of the executive’s time. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. This role will also offer support to the EVP, Network Sales and EVP, LF, DR & Digital Sales.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and other database or presentation software;Schedule, maintain and manage all calendar items;
- Schedule, maintain and manage all calendar items;
- Provide an uninterrupted telephone presence and respond to callers appropriately;
- Coordinate conference calls;
- Coordinate all travel arrangements;
- Arrange meetings, meals, and sales events, both on-site and off-site;
- Process T&E reports through our automated process;
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum of 4 years' administrative experience, preferably with senior level executives;
- Experience in the television broadcasting environment in preferable;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; using standard office equipment and procedures (i.e. facsimile, photocopier, mail and parcel service);
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, and deadline-driven;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; strong attention to detail;
- Resourceful in problem solving; experienced in working in a collaborative team environment;
- Positive and professional standards, judgment, diplomacy and discretion when dealing with sensitive information
Dec 11, 2017