Tax AccountantAPPLY NOW
ION Media has established a track record of operational success and financial growth in building out its company. Available in 100 million homes, ION Media is the nation’s largest operator of full-power TV broadcast stations by national household reach, with over 60 full-power stations.
Launched in 2007, the company’s flagship, ION Television, is a top 10-ranked U.S. general entertainment network featuring a “Positively Entertaining” schedule of proven, award-winning programs, quality original series and popular holiday movies available on multiple platforms via its state-of-the art distribution system.
The Tax Accountant is responsible for assisting the Tax Department with the coordination and preparation of federal and state income tax returns for over 60 entities.
- Assist in the preparation of income and franchise tax returns;
- Assist with quarterly and annual tax provision;
- Tax research and corresponding documentation;
- Complete quarterly estimated payments and requests for extensions;
- Monitor and address correspondence from various taxing jurisdictions
- 4-year accounting degree;
- Minimum 2 plus years of federal and multi-state tax experience, including compliance, and research;
- Must be detailed and meticulous in tasks performed;
- Public accounting background preferred;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and tax preparation software systems;
- Knowledge of OneSource, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook;
- Tax research skills (CCH, RIA, BNA, other)
Jan 23, 2018