Manager, Content Acquisitions DiligenceAPPLY NOW
ION Media has established a track record of operational success and financial growth in building out its company. Available in 98 million homes, ION Media is the nation’s largest operator of full power TV broadcast stations by national household reach, with 60 full power stations.
Launched in 2007, the company’s flagship, ION Television, is a top 10-ranked U.S. general entertainment network featuring a “Positively Entertaining” schedule of proven, award-winning programs, quality original series and popular holiday movies available on multiple platforms via its state-of-the art distribution system.
The Manager, Content Acquisitions Diligence is responsible for being an integral member of the Content Acquisitions team and is responsible for providing quantitative diligence and analytical support in the acquisition of program content.
- Leverage a suite of content analytic tools and datasets to conduct quantitative analysis, extracting insights and trends;
- Transform data-driven insights into quantitative presentations that summarize analysis to guide stakeholder’s decision making;
- Apply your proficiency in quantitative analysis, data mining, and visualization to see beyond the data in identifying and quantifying high-impact opportunities;
- Support content management in formulating analytical frameworks, metrics and dashboards to assist content acquisition decisions;
- Research, and manage Content Market Pipeline, including exhibition & sales history;
- Provide creative screening of all potential content acquisitions, such as serialization studies and other creative attributes which could affect audience taste
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics or other relevant field that demonstrates quantitative orientation;
- 4+ years’ of relevant experience; prior experience at a studio, television or digital media helpful but not required;
- Strong communication skills and proven track record of providing succinct presentation and delivering actionable insights based on analysis and data;
- Must combine a strong creative interest in content with mindset for a data-driven culture;
- Exceptional proficiency with MS Excel & PowerPoint; working knowledge of statistics and analysis packages
Nov 27, 2017