ION TELEVISION’S "QUALITY SHOWS" FOR ADVERTISERS
The National B2B Campaign Supports ION’s 2018-19 Upfront, Highlighting its Premium Lineup, Unparalleled Reach and Guaranteed Delivery
WEST PALM BEACH, FL, March 13, 2018 – ION Television this week launches its multifaceted national B2B campaign in support of its 2018-19 Upfront season, “ION Television Quality Shows,” showcasing the network’s premium lineup of original programs and hit series, its strength of reach, as well as its commitment to guaranteed delivery for advertisers.
The campaign targets advertising agencies in national industry-facing print and digital outlets, as well as out-of-home advertising in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Detroit. Advertisers can visit ION’s dedicated website, iontelevision.com/qualityshows, to learn more about the network and its high-quality offerings.
ION Television’s upfront positioning focuses on the strength of its high-quality, consistent programming lineup, its engaged viewers, extensive reach and advertiser stewardship, highlighted by:
- A premium lineup of binge-worthy series, with 7 of the 10 most-watched dramas on television, including “Blue Bloods,” “Criminal Minds,” “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” “Law & Order,” “Law & Order: Criminal Intent,” “Law & Order: SVU” and “NCIS: Los Angeles;”
- Access to 100 million households, including the growing and younger-skewing over-the-air homes audience;
- Original programming, including its new Jason Priestley-led series “Private Eyes” (averaging 451,000 Adults 25-54, 1.4 million total viewers) and holiday movies (ranked #2 vs. competitive networks), that continues to drive ratings;
- Top 10 ratings across all key demos in both prime and non-prime;
- Six consecutive years of delivering advertiser media schedules in flight, each quarter, every year.
Source: Nielsen 2017/18 season through 3/4/18
About ION Television
ION Television, a top 10-ranked U.S. general entertainment network, is the flagship of the independent, privately held media company, ION Media. Launched in 2007, ION Television features a “Positively Entertaining” schedule of proven, award-winning programs, quality original series and popular holiday movies available on multiple platforms via its state-of-the-art distribution system. As owner of the nation’s largest broadcast station group, ION Media’s 60 full-power stations reach 100 million homes. For more information, visit www.iontelevision.com.
# # #